What symptoms of Depression, Anxiety and Anger do you help with?
Changes Welcome specialises in helping people to recognise, use, and develop their own skills and shift perceptions, in order to truly get the best possible deal out of life, whatever the circumstances.
Regardless of the presenting problem, issue or symptom there is a strong link between the symptoms of Depression, Anxiety, and Anger and any of the other issues or symptoms we specialise at helping with.
Our thought processes combine with subjective understanding of our internal and external environments to make up our experience of life on a conscious and subconscious level. Anxiety, Depression and Anger are all hard wired primitive responses that have an important role to play in our survival. However, these often conflict with our better judgement, and can actually be extremely physically and psychologically harmful. Stress, the cause of many illnesses today, is a direct product of these three core primitive states, as are many of the other symptoms of depression etc, which we routinely work with.
It’s not just a matter of feeling empty, helpless, and hopeless. It affects learning, attention, energy, and motivation; systems that involve different parts of the thinking brain. Depression, Anxiety and Anger also affect the body, shutting down the drive to sleep, eat, have sex, and generally look after ourselves on all levels.
Symptoms of depression, anxiety and anger we work with include:
- Sleep Disorders: Difficulty getting to sleep, Difficulty staying asleep, Sleeping too much or to deeply
- Fear & Phobic responses: OCD, Generalised Anxiety Disorders, Social Anxiety Disorders, Panic Disorders, Obsessional Disorders, Thoughts & Actions
- Panic Attacks: Wanting to Run away, Freezing, Painful physical reactions.
- Addictions: Food, Drink, Drugs, Cigarettes
- Physical Disorders: Headaches & Migraine, IBS, Aches & Pains
- Sexual Disorders: Impotence, Vaginismus
- Eating Disorders: Compulsive Eating, Anorexia, Bulimia
- Skin Disorders: Eczema, Psoriasis
- Psychological Issues: Low confidence, Low Self-Esteem, Lack of Motivation
Get Anxiety Help today.