Just like traditional face-to-face therapy sessions, Solution Focused Hypnotherapy via Skype, FaceTime & Google Hangout is a great way of receiving help, when your circumstances mean you cannot visit a therapist’s practice regularly. This method is particularly suitable to people with hectic lives, business travellers, and parents who would like their sessions in the evening, but cannot leave the home.
Important note: By contacting us or submitting the ‘New Client Questionnaire’, you are not subscribing to any mailing list, and you are not committing to anything, and you may, of course, opt out at any stage of this process. So why not follow the step-by-step guide below to get started with Hypnotherapy via Webcam today?
1) Make first contact – This is ideally done through a simple and secure online form, which asks for basic contact details, and reasons for getting in touch – New Client Questionnaire*
2) Upon receipt of your enquiry, your therapist will respond free of charge to the information you have shared. There is absolutely no obligation to proceed at this point, and you first need to feel sure that Hypnotherapy via Webcam is for you.
3) If you decide to go ahead, we will ask you to accept a standard client agreement, which outlines our bookings and cancellation policy and if you have not already done so, your therapist will require you to provide some confidential contact details.
4) You agree a time for a formal initial consultation and make your first payment to secure this booking.
5) We begin to work towards achieving your goal….
*You can also use any other method listed on the contact page.
IMPORTANT: Please also view our Terms & Conditions.